BLOOMBERG BNA WEBINAR EVENT: Cloud Computing: Customer Concerns and Legal Myths
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
1:00 PM -2:30 PM ET
The faculty for this program will discuss cloud computing from both a customer’s and a vendor’s perspectives. They will highlight real-life concerns, while debunking several myths about cloud computing.
Learning about the cloud will enable participants to quickly assess whether or not a cloud application is right for their business from a legal and regulatory perspective.
Data security and privacy will be discussed from both United States and European perspectives. Participants will gain key insights in to both contractual and extra-contractual approaches to ensuring information is protected, with emphasis on practical steps which can be taken when a customer adopts a cloud strategy.
- Understand how the cloud functions.
- Learn practical tips for assessing cloud vendors and whether or not their services are appropriate for your needs.
- Gain practical advice for ensuring business continuity in the event a cloud service fails and upon termination of services from a cloud vendor.
- Understand how to assess and ensure data security.
- Find out about regulatory concerns.
Who would benefit most from attending the program?
In-house counsel and business professionals contemplating the use of cloud services will benefit from this presentation.
Program Level: Intermediate
Credit Available: This program is CLE-credit eligible.