BLOOMBERG LAW WEBINAR: Wall Street View: The SEC’s New General Solicitation and Bad Actor Rules
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
12:30 PM–1:30 PM ET
Join Bloomberg Law on November 5th for a complimentary webinar that will provide insights from practitioners with inside views of how Wall Street is dealing with the new rules for private offerings on general solicitation and bad actors.
The recent rulemaking by the Securities and Exchange Commission requires securities law practitioners to familiarize themselves with a whole new set of requirements—and be ready for any potential hurdles that may arise. In this live webinar event from Bloomberg Law®, industry experts will review the latest developments and discuss the challenges both practitioners and issuers face as a result of these changes mandated under the JOBS Act and under the Dodd-Frank Act.
Attendees of this event will:
- Understand potential consequences of the new rules and their effect on execution of private placements
- Gain insight into how Wall Street views the changes on general solicitation and how this will affect major players in the private placement market
- Identify concerns associated with new bad actor rules and the best practices for Risk Management
- Hear perspectives on how companies, placement agents and investors may seek to manage their risks in offerings under the new regime
- Learn more about general advertising and risks that it entails
Latham & Watkins LLP
Director and Assistant General Counsel
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Director of Market Relations