Assisting With Scholarship
Deliver more value to your faculty by showing them all the ways Bloomberg Law can provide ideas and sources for their original scholarship. Enjoy the flexibility of searching either broadly and then refining with dynamic filters, or narrowly by specific information up front with the fields available in Specialized Searches. You also can set alerts so you and your faculty are emailed automatically when new material is added to Bloomberg Law that meets your criteria.
HELP DEVELOP SCHOLARSHIP
Some of the ways that Bloomberg Law can help you proactively serve your faculty include:
- Anticipating where the law is heading by using Breaking Complaints, news, the Monitor Regulators page, the Legislative Resources page, and alerts.
- Staying current on developments in the law and other key issues by setting up alerts for news (from thousands of sources ranging from Bloomberg News, Bloomberg Businessweek, and premium news feeds like The New York Times; to reference resources such as journals, periodicals, newspapers, and magazines; to thousands of internet sources, including both industry-specific and general interest blogs), Law Firm Research, law review and journal articles, and legal treatises; and alerts or Email Notifications for BNA Law Reports.
- Identifying hot topics in the law using Law Firm Research from many leading law firms and more than 100 BBNA Law Reports.
- Expanding your research in federal, state, and international courts using Bloomberg Law DocketsSM, in addition to other traditional resources like court opinions and law reviews and journals.
- Learning about ongoing litigation relevant to your research and scholarship using docket alerts to help you find out when relevant new cases are filed and when case documents that meet your search criteria are added to Bloomberg Law.
- Finding out more about the companies and people behind legal and business developments with Bloomberg Law’s detailed Company Profiles for all public companies and many private companies, law firms, and government agencies. Discover relevant company information — news, stock performance, company data (such as management profiles and issuer credit ratings), and litigation information (including dockets) — all in one location. Quickly generate reports you can share with others. People Profiles are also searchable separate from Company Profiles and include career information as well as links to related news, and for judges, links to related opinions and dockets.