Bloomberg Law helps you proactively assist students, professors, and others in your law school community. You and your law school get unlimited, unrestricted access to all the content on Bloomberg Law, so you can search freely and use the resources to find what you need. With custom training options, Bloomberg Law makes it easy for you to get started and to help others develop their research skills.
Access key resources on Bloomberg Law:
- Each Practice Center brings together the resources specific to a practice area. Gain a fuller perspective on a particular issue within a practice area with easy access to integrated primary and secondary resources.
- Company information and people information provide new avenues for career research, as well as alumni development activities for your law school. Access the details of companies and get information on the executives, such as their educational backgrounds.
- Bloomberg BNA Law Reports and news sources enable you to help students and professors discover even more information about possible topics for original scholarship and stay current on ongoing legal developments to ensure research is well informed and timely.
- Practical guidance that spans practice areas and researcher needs ranges from broad overviews in books and treatises, including Practising Law Institute (PLI) resources, to detailed, scenario-specific information in Bloomberg BNA Portfolios.
- Docket pleadings from real cases and transaction documents let you provide interesting examples for curricula and help students learn about the processes involved in litigation and transactions.
SHARE WHAT WORKS WITH YOUR STUDENTS, FACULTY, AND MORE
Bloomberg Law comes equipped with easy ways to share the research you’ve done to meet the needs of students, faculty, and other members of your law school community. Save documents, searches, and your own uploaded files to Workspaces that you create and share Workspaces with other Bloomberg Law users at your law school. You also can quickly use the Queue to package information to share by printing, downloading, emailing, or adding it to a Workspace.
LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP
Once you have your username and password, you can start exploring Bloomberg Law.
If you have questions about content or features, or need technical assistance, reach out to our Help Desk 24/7. The Help Desk also can assist you in contacting your Relationship Manager to schedule school-specific training.
Contact us anytime.