Bloomberg Law gives you the tools you need to succeed in your coursework and to start your career on the right path. Take advantage of unlimited access to integrated legal resources, exclusive news content, and company information — all in one easy-to-use place. Make a seamless transition to your first job as Bloomberg Law allows you to use your account during summer employment and for up to six months after graduation.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF:
- An intuitive system with tools, like the <GO> Bar, to help you find what you need easily
- Cases, statutes and BCiteSM (Bloomberg Law’s citator used to help verify your research and to find other on-point cases and legal materials)
- Books, treatises, and practical guidance materials for learning about new areas of the law
- Litigation briefs for real-world examples of what individual attorneys and law firms submit in similar cases and before specific judges
- Transaction documents that enable you to see the structure and language used in various types of agreements
- Company and People Profiles to help with career research
- BNA Law Reports and Bloomberg News (plus more than 50,000 other news sources) to help you stay current on topics of legal and general interest
- Notepad to electronically take class notes and Workspaces to collaborate with other students and professors at your school
- Access throughout law school — including during summer employment — and for up to six months after graduation
LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP
Once you have your username and password, you can start exploring Bloomberg Law.
Get additional training to help you make the most of Bloomberg Law. To sign up for trainings offered at your school, check out the Training & Events section on the top right of your Bloomberg Law default homepage. Contact your Bloomberg Law Relationship Manager (look for the contact information under the Contact Representatives drop-down on your default homepage) with any questions or requests for additional training.
You also have 24/7 access to our Help Desk. Our staff of legal professionals can answer questions about content or features, help you construct better searches, provide technical assistance, and more.
Contact us anytime.